Neil was manager of Altrincham Reserves until summer 2007 when he resigned. He subsequently became manager at Leek Town and at Abbey Hey. Neil has also been coach and manager at successful local junior club, Fletcher Moss, for more than ten years and has been a scout for Liverpool FC.
Now he is the Moss Lane groundsman and he has done a superb job in making it one of the best surfaces in the National League. Indeed, Manchester United Reserves now play at J Davidson Stadium, with Neil's pitch being a major factor in that choice. Outside football, Neil is employed by Go Goodwins coaches.
Commercial & Corporate Officers
- Commercial Manager - Noel Shield
- PR & Promotions Manager - Peter Foster
- Robins' Shop - Dave Thorpe, Ian Boardman, Campbell McLay
- Club Welfare Officers - Stuart Buchan, Karen Rowley`
- Club Chaplain - Rev Andrew Barclay-Watts of LifeChurch, Sale.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Roger Goodwin
Diversity & Inclusion
- Hon. Diversity and Inclusion Officer - Jordan Tyms
Supporters' Liaison Officers (joint)
Community Sports Hall
- Community Manager - Sara Newton
- Community Football Coaching Manager - Simon Dow
- Safety Officer - Nigel Bunce
- Chief Steward (joint) - Ian Cox, Keith Armstrong
- Matchday Reception - Peter Lewis
- Police Liaison Officer - Cliff Lea
Bar and Catering Team
- Club Caterer - Bentley's Catering (Richie Bentley)
- Assistant Catering Manager - Dawn Abbott
- Press and Media Officers - Brian Flynn and John Edwards
- Alty TV Videographer- Mark Bennett
- Alty TV Assistant Cameraman - Dan Jones
- Photographer - Gavin Rathbone (GR Photography) and Mike Ripley (Michael Ripley Photography).
- Programme Editors - Grahame and Terry Rowley
- Radio Robins - Brian Flynn and a team of commentators
- Social Media - Andrew Flynn
- Tannoy Announcers - Steve Raftery, Andy Wilson, Ian Wilkinson
- Website - TBC